âYou have to forgive yourself and not expect perfectionâ – Robin Eckert
In this episode, I had the privilege to talk to Robin Eckert.
Robin is an engineer by training who later transitioned into clinical safety and clinical trial management.
She is a very accomplished individual who has led complex structural heart medical device trials. Robin is also one of the most creative individuals in the clinical research space.
If youâre a gal (or a guy) wanting to transition into clinical research or change roles at your current company, Robin will inspire you with her personal story.
We wrap up our discussion with top-notch resources in the interventional cardiology space.
I hope you enjoy this interview with Robin as much as I did.
Selected Links from the Episode
- Connect with Robin
- TVT Conference
- TCT MD
- FDA Resources
- Gray Sheet
- Cardiac Interventions Today
- Graphics Design: 99Designs
- Transitioning from R&D engineering to clinical research [02:39]
- Leading clinical safety and working independently [10:50]
- What it takes to switch roles [13:41]
- Finding mentors within clinical organization [16:08]
- Creativity in clinical research [19:01]
- Importance of marketing and messaging in clinical research [23:19]
- Tips and insights for CROs responsible for creating newsletters [29:18]
- How to get credibility among your peers, industry, understanding why something is important in the grand scheme of things [35:25]
- Attending conferences [37:27]
QUESTION: What was most useful for you in this episode?
Leave me a comment below and thanks for listening.